Health Care Practitioners (Summer Position)
City Residential Programme
Canadian International Student Services (CISS) is currently looking for enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to fill Health Care Practitioner positions. Candidates will be responsible for administering to the health and safety needs of campers and staff. They must be willing to embrace the diverse cultural environment we offer at our programmes.
St. Michael's College, University of Toronto
Trinity College, University of Toronto
Please visit www.cisscanada.com to see a detailed description of the programmes.
• Valid Standard First Aid & CPR-B is a minimum. Advanced First Aid training and certifications an asset.
• Enrolment in a nursing programme at College or University
• 18 years of age or older
• Experience working in a camp setting and/or with children/youth
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and a strong sense of responsibility
• Police Reference Check and Vulnerable Sector Screening required
These are residential programs. Accommodation and meals are included.
Interested applicants please forward cover letter and resume to the indicated email address with the name of the camp and position you are interested in applying for in the subject line.
No phone calls, please - all applications will be forwarded to our directors for further review.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
Mga principal lamang. Mangyaring huwag makipag-ugnayan ang mga recruiter sa poster ng trabahong ito.
HUWAG makipag-ugnayan sa amin humihingi ng serbisyo o alok